Okay, today in this article, I want to show you about an abs workout that you can do in just 10 minutes. This routine mainly focuses on losing belly fat and toning your six-pack abs.
1. Start by laying flat on your back.
2. Your legs should be at a 45-degree angle. Next, place your hands on the side of your body. Next, interlock your fingers so that you are about to touch the opposite shoulder blade.
3. Now, raise your legs to about 45 degrees from the floor.
4. With your feet still raised, hold in crunch position for about 1 to 2 seconds, then return to the resting position.
5. Repeat the movement in reps until you complete 20 repetitions.
6. Placing one hand on your chest while the other hand is placed on your chest. The motion is the same.
7. Raising your feet 45 degrees from the floor.
8. Alternatively, you can raise your hands which will result in a pushing routine that focuses on your chest and triceps. An example of this exercise is lowering the weight plates to your abdomen.
9. Raising your head toward your feet.
10. Your hands are placed on the floor which becomes the foundation for the exercise. Next, extend your legs to about 45 degrees from the floor and then crunch your abs!
Read more on my blog: